Inner movement. We’re educating ourselves further.
As a group, respekt-BIODYN learns from each other, exchanges knowledge, and respects the individual operation of each farm.
The purpose of the group is - in addition to the common path of biodynamic winemaking - mutual training and support. respekt-BIODYN expands its knowledge through regular seminars and workshops, and is open to the teaching from the outside.
Outward stimulation. We pass it on.
respekt-BIODYN is joyous and organizes unusual events.
When visiting one of our festivals, you can expect to enjoy the celebrations, and an event concept that is consistent with our principles:
- organic catering from the region with vegetarian and vegan dishes
- organic drinks
- measures to avoid food waste (eg the "tablebox": guests and staff can use the tablebox to bring home leftover food; for every box, an additional contribution is made to the Vienna “Verein Tafelbox“ Association)
- recommendations for certified hotels (organic or eco-labeled)
- recommendations for traveling by public transport, and CO2 compensation by the guest for each drive or flight
- use of energy-efficient event equipment and lighting (ISO-certified or similar)
- CO2 compensation for the entire event
- exclusive use of reusable dishes and glasses
- waste prevention
- noise prevention
- avoidance of “giveaways“
- decorations are reusable or compostable
- accessibility in the event area
- no outdoor heaters (gas or electric)
- information for the guests, contributors and sponsors about the ecological orientation of our festivals (with a request for compliance)